Thursday 14 January 2010

_Human Framework


How does transition happen?  In what conditions do paradigm shifts occur?
How does transition happen at an individual level - how do people change?


To change our patterns of behaviour voluntarily, we must first be aware that we are able to change.  We must be motivated to change, think through how to make that change, and act upon our realisations.  For this to happen, there needs to be an acknowledgement of the connection between the 'awareness', the 'motivation', the ‘how’ and the 'action'.

A \ Elements of myself.


B \ Elements of myself, observed and connected.  I can be aware of what is happening; I am aware of my motivations and emotions; I am aware that my motivations affect my thoughts; I am aware that I act based on my thoughts.  I can see the connection between my underlying motivations and their manifestation in action.







No comments:

Post a Comment